Sparrows

Two sparrow's sat on a wire,

and talked for winter approached fast,
they talked of places to migrate,
they talked of taking varied paths.

'The one along the river is silent death,
 uncertainity and danger there play,
I took it, why, i can't comprehend,
i never again shall go that way.

At every stop i was unsure, 
what awaited me where,what awaited me when,
 i reached where i was supposed to reach, 
but had i not what then?

'I took,too,course dat you describe,
and second what you hav to say,
turbulant, tumultous it sure was,
an unknow abysmal way.

But i prefer to take it still,
and so i will at once start,
the grandeur of where it leads me to,
belittles the perils of the path.'

And flew away they into the sun,
and flew away they wid their kind,
the second one shall have its say,
amongst the two sparrows of my mind.

0 comments: