The Day I Don't Remember

I dont remember the day at all,

When the first time i saw u,
meek yet sublime you stood,
courage, i had not to approach you,
i didn't know then that i would.

The world was an empty farce,
an abyss beyond my gaze,
all that engrossed me then,
was your radiant,angelic face.

The rust stole that clung you,
ears festooned with silver chimes,
the gaze of mischief that stung me,
and planned a million crimes.

The leaves of the flora murmered,
the breeze, its only aim,
was to carry along, a messenger,
of the melody that was your name.

Twilight then submitted,
devoured by the night,
and left my heart a victim,
of a prodigious pleasureable plight.

And so etched itself in memory,
that fortuitous day of fall,
of far-reaching reverbertions,
a day i don't remember at all.









0 comments: