Will I?

There's a feeling i've been feeling,
its scattered around and I gather it,
with me for a little while it stays,
coz as I gather, again I scatter it.

Its a game I play with myself,
where i'm the seeker and i'm the one who hides,
I take small steps towards you, or from,
one step ahead, two backward strides.

I'm an insane man in a sane world,
yet a sane man in a world insane,
point by point I plot the graph,
point by point I erase it again.

I can strew back all the broken pieces,
I may fail to win, I cant fail to try,
an attempt to resurrect whats obliterated,
the question I ask myself...Will I?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Instead of the usual..."Nicely put", "Can't agree more", "Took the words out of my mouth"...I have a question.

Does this abstract sort of poetry have a deep hidden meaning or is it a collection of contradictory lines?

Devil's Advocate said...

Deep hidden meaning :)