Father and Son


O' little one,
what makes you cry?
did you trip a stone,
looking at the skies?
I know what it feels,
to see your dreams shatter,
be brave,thrust forth,
for its all that matters.
Believe me,i did it and i am so happy today.

O' little one,
what makes you weep?
are those tears because of people,
who don't promises keep?
Well,that my dear,
is the way of the world
stand up,stand tall
raise up your head unfurled.
look,there is the world begging you to come along.

O' little one,
whats that trickling from your eyes?
is that the gal my son,
who said goodbye?
she was never there,
else here she would be
soon you'll forget her
and there shall be glee
on the face that says how much you loved her.

O' little one,
do i see a smile?
you're strong my son
that smile'll last a while
You've got it all,
that others pray for and more,
keep up the good work,
and believe me,there is much more in store.
for all you have lived so far is a minscule fraction of your life.

O' little one,
my million lives for your laughter,
look around,
here's your family now,and after
with your friends by your side always,
what more can you ask?
revel,binge and marvel,
may in the sunshine of happiness you bask.
and look upon your old man whenever in need again you be.

0 comments: