The Way You Make Me Feel

The way you make me feel
is like the ground with the first drops of rain,
like a man on verge of extinction,
given the chance of being born again.
I cannot possibly explain it,
i cant but what i feel show,
you can never possibly imagine,
but i do want you to know,
that if there possibly is a goddess,
that walked the earth in our days,
would be here,would be now,would be you,
I'm lost in your mysterious ways.
I open my eyes and i see you,
i close them and you're still there,
i run away from myself and you,
but somehow you're still near.
I stay awake looking at the stars,
the patterns they all appear to be the same,
for in every direction i look at,
they seem to be shouting your name.
In the quiet murmur of the breeze,
that goes meandering about the night,
its funny coz it seems to be shouting,
your name left,center and right.
And i see it all before me,
before the heaven then i kneel,
and i take it all with a quiet smile,
coz dats the way you make me feel.

2 comments:

Amandeep Mittal said...

i sense some real talent there..
n sm deep pain too

Ye Pirate! said...

who's the lucky bitch?