What If I Were to Die Today

What if today is the last day of my life???????????


Will i be sad, Will i be glad?
Will i re-live the times that i've had?
Will sky at sunset seem more bright
and i see day as envelopes me the night.
Will i feel bounded, Will i feel free?
Will i be someone else, Will i be me?
To fulfill desires will i still wait?
Will i choose love over the people i hate?
Will words of wisdom flow from my mouth?
Will i for mercy top of my voice shout?
Will i be panicky, Will i be calm?
Will there be hands of beloved, comforting and warm?
Will there be demons sucking away my breath?
Will there be angels and pacific silhouettes?
Will there be repentance, Will there be joy?
Will true emotions emerge or still be coy?
Will will still be  will or will will be wont?
Will do's be done or will they be don't?
I live my life as if i can die any day
regret if there is, it doesn't happen that way.

0 comments: