The Day I Died

It was an ordinary day,
Except that I died,
My knees turned weak,
My head swerved,
My eyes turned red,
My feelings still unnerved.
I was sitting down,
I was sitting still,
My thoughts ran a mock
Like Adam’s ale in a water mill.
My body felt hollow,
My voice an echo of despair,
Like a heartbroken Romeo,
damaged beyond repair.
I’ve killed myself,
Its not that I never tried,
Am so ashamed of myself,
There’s no place to hide.
What brought along this crisis,
Was it pain, was it grief?
Was it a trust
beyond belief?
I don’t know the answer,
I’m just too naïve,
I’m just another fellow,
I’ve made my life a strife.
Should I pity myself,
Should I weep and mourn my death?
Should I avenge the perpetrators who
took away my breath?
Of the moments that were,
Of the moments that have been,
I’ve never seen life depart so fast,
in the times that I have seen.
Like a zombie I crave for existence,
My flesh all bashed and torn,
beneath the fake smiling mask,
that for long I have worn.
Oh help me, oh help me,
The cries are for god to hear,
A punishment grouse than this one,
Well, dats for me to fear.
But im dead,it doesn’t matter,
the dead do no talking,
if u still see me around you,

Its not me, its just a Dead Man Walking.

1 comments:

Ye Pirate! said...

perhaps your best work...
..ever,...